Lifestyle Post: Conditioners for Coarse Hair

I'm not a lifestyle blogger but I want to share these hair products with you guys.

I have natural hair which is dyed blonde and brown. I've always had dry, coarse hair and my curls have always had next to no definition.

I started using Beauty Formulas' Henna Treatment Wax (wash-out conditioner; I use it after shampooing and wash out) last month and it's left my hair feeling softer than it ever has been.

Someone at work then mentioned Cantu's leave-in conditioner (I use after washing; towel-dry hair and apply). I purchased it over the weekend and not only does it keep my hair soft through the day, it also defines and enhances my curls.

I bought both products at Shoprite, Surulere, Lagos. The Beauty Formulas product was about ₦1,200 (I can't remember exactly how much now; I bought it in Shoprite itself). The Cantu conditioner was ₦2,200; I bought it at a beauty supply shop on the second floor, near the food court. 

Like I said, I'm not a lifestyle blogger and definitely not a hair expert but I wanted to share, in case anyone has difficult hair like mine!

Cheers to the new week!

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to write something like this on my own website and now you have given me the idea to write, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts